Special guides in the Netherlands
A collection of links on the Netherlands
, its history
, what to discover, and how.
In this section special guides
with an out of the ordinary story on Dutch history & culture, nature, storytelling & theatre-walks, ...
These are only a few selected links, there certainly is much more special knowledge and quality out there.
So, if you are a guide, and if you think you could be listed here, please send a mail
to top of page
- www.uhgt.nl : Urban Home and Garden Tours in Amsterdam.
- www.amsterdamcitywalks.com : Amsterdam city walks and museum tours by historian Reno Raaijmakers.
- www.jewishhistoryamsterdam.com : Guided tours in Jewish Amsterdam.
- www.denachtwacht-themakingof.nl : Night Watch Walks on Rembrandts' Amsterdam.
- www.gildeamsterdam.nl : Mee in Mokum: old Amsterdammers walk with you in their own hometown : "Consequently, these tours are not professional excursions but informal walks, each guide has his own route and his own story. The guides tell you about life in this city from their own experience, about the differences between Amsterdam of the past and Amsterdam today."
- www.amsterdamdocklands.com : Information and guided tours in new urban developments on eastern side of Amsterdam.
- www.storytrail.nl : Storytrail: "enjoy this special citywalk with our storyteller. Now in Utrecht, Amsterdam and Leiden!"
- www.hollandexploringtours.nl : HollandTheRideWay: tailor-made tours by car (minibus); suggested tours on a large number of themes and subjects, related to the geography and history of Holland.
- ARTTRA : various customized art programs. In the Netherlands and abroad.
- www.architour.nl : architecture tours in the Netherlands.
- FlevoBirdwatching : bird tours in the Netherlands.
- www.wadlopen.net : For something completely different, and not at all in this region, but in the far north of the Netherlands : intertidal guided walking tours in the exceptional nature of the Waddensea. Discovering the last Dutch wilderness.